If you or any family member have symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT attend any of our classes or private lessons
Arrive 5 minutes before lessons and where possible arrive ready dressed and prepared for Class
A new entry and exit policy. You will enter the building via the office entrance and leave by Studio 3 exit creating a better flow of traffic
Upon arriving for classes, we ask that you wait on the social distancing green hearts until called into the building one by one.
Upon arrival anyone entering the building will have their temperature taken by our laser beam thermometer. These temperatures will be recorded in the class register.
Whilst masks are no longer mandatory, we request that everyone over the age of 11 wear a mask within the vicinity of the building and when entering/leaving the building
• All classes will have a 5-minute gap between them for turnaround. Please help us by not loitering and collecting any students promptly. Where Studio 2 is in use there will be staggered start/finish times to allow for cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance and exit points. We ask that everyone use the hand sanitizer upon entry and when exiting.
• After hand sanitizing students will be directed to a number in the waiting area (this will also be recorded in the class logbook). They will remain on this number until directed, by their teacher to enter the studio. They will then move to the corresponding numbered cross within the studio (socially distancing at all times).
• At the end of each session students will be directed to a social distance sign in order for them to be released from class.
• Minimum toilet use. Only one person will be allowed a toilet break at any one time.
Please keep toilet use to a minimum so that constant cleaning can take place. Only one toilet at the entrance and exit points will be in operation.
• Payment. We will be operating a cashless policy. Payments can be made by BACS (details provided at the bottom of each invoice)
• Parents. For children’s classes and private lessons can we ask that only one accompanying adult brings them? We ask that while waiting, that you wait in the car as we no longer have a waiting room
• Our teachers are on a non-touch policy and will be social distancing while teaching both adults and children.
• Should first aid need to be administered the first aider will be wearing a disposable apron, face shield and disposable gloves. The First Aid Gel pack will be placed on a table by the exit to the studio and will be sanitized and replaced after each class.
• Whilst there is now no longer a need to socially distance we will be encouraging a distance of 1m to be maintained.
• The studio will be kept well ventilated with internal doors open and all windows open. It may therefore, be cooler than usual so please be aware you may need to wear layers.
• Due to restrictions on the number of pupils and teachers allowed in our studio’s at the same time, our classes are now severely restricted meaning we have less places per class available. All Fees for the coming Half Term MUST be paid prior to the start of the first class in that half term. This is something that we have been able to be quite flexible on in the past however, we will no longer be able to do this due to the knock-on effects of the pandemic.
• All Staff are required to complete a lateral flow test twice weekly and report the results via the government portal. These are carried out each Sunday and Wednesday.
• Classes will be strictly limited to 10 students per class in studio 1 and 8 students per class in studio 2 in order to keep to a 1m distance. We will be introducing coloured lines to the sides of each studio to encourage movement with all students moving in the same direction.
• We ask that all persons coming to a class bring as little as needed as there will be a one-way flow of traffic throughout. As parents we ask that coats, bags etc. are taken away with you when dropping your child off and bring back upon collection. Water bottles will be needed.
• Music for all classes will be played at a minimum level in order to discourage any shouting.
• Any student wishing to use pom-poms for cheer classes will be required either: to bring their own or purchase new sterilized ones from All Sorts. It will then be the responsibility of that student to bring and take away each week. All other equipment used for student development for example Mats and weights will be sanitized after each use. The stage has been split into two one side for equipment needing sanitizing and the other for equipment which has been sanitized. It will be the teacher’s responsibility to sanitize and issue.
• All Dance & Fitness classes will be structured as follows to ensure there is no high-level energy o 10 Minute Warm up o 5 Minute Break/Drink o 10 Minute Walk Through Routine o 5 Minute Break/Drink o 10 Minute Dance Through Routine
• If for any reason you will be late picking up a child from class the child will remain on a socially distancing sign until you arrive.
You must make yourself known by queuing on the socially distancing hearts, at the entry point and the child will be released at an appropriate moment at the exit point.
We appreciate that this isn’t ideal but it’s a temporary measure. Everyone has been through a tough time over the last 18 months and we feel it’s important to rebuild some positivity and have some fun. We will continue to provide more information as and when we feel it appropriate. Rest assured, we will continue to maintain the safest environment possible to keep everyone safe.
All Sorts of Performing Arts cannot be held responsible for any account of transmission of this disease having put the necessary procedures in place to reduce the risk.
All procedures will be reviewed in accordance with government guidelines. By Signing this agreement I agree to the terms therein.