In 2020 All Sorts Have Produced Two Online Productions for Local Care Homes!
All Sorts of Performing Arts COVID-19 new procedures for group classes and private lessons Recommencing 17th April 2021
ALL SORTS OF PERFORMING ARTS WAIVER AGREEMENT updated March 2021
If you or any family member have symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT attend any of our classes or private lessons Arrive 5 minutes before lessons and where possible arrive ready dressed and prepared for Class A new entry and exit policy.
You will enter the building via the office entrance and leave by the waiting room exit creating a better flow of traffic Upon arriving for classes, we ask that you wait on the social distancing green hearts until called into the building one by one Upon arrival anyone entering the building will have their temperature taken by our laser beam thermometer. These temperatures will be recorded in a class register book. One book per class.
You are not required to wear a mask for your lesson.
However, any person over 11 years in age will be required to wear a mask within the vicinity of the building (ie upon dropping off and picking up) and when entering/leaving the building
• All classes will have a 10 minute gap between them for turnaround. Please help us by not loitering and collecting any students promptly. Where Studio 2 is in use there will be staggered start/finish times to allow for cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance and exit points. We ask that everyone use the hand sanitizer upon entry and when exiting.
• After hand sanitizing students will be directed to a number in the waiting area (this will also be recorded in the class logbook). They will remain on this number until directed, by their teacher to enter the studio. They will then move to the corresponding numbered box within the studio (socially distancing always) and keep within this box throughout the class.
• At the end of each session students will be directed to a social distance sign (corresponding to their box number) for them to be released from each class.
• Minimum toilet use. Only one person will be allowed a toilet break at any one time. Please keep toilet use to a minimum so that constant cleaning can take place. Only one toilet at the entrance and exit points will be in operation.
• Payment. We will be operating a cashless policy. Payments can be made by BACS (details provided at the bottom of each invoice) or Via the Pingit App
• Parents. For children’s classes and private lessons can we ask that only one accompanying adult brings them? We ask that while waiting, that you wait in the car as the waiting room will not be available. • Our teachers are on a non-touch policy and will be social distancing while teaching both adults and children.
• Should first aid need to be administered the first aider will be wearing a disposable apron, face shield and disposable gloves. The First Aid Gel pack will be placed on a table by the exit to the studio and will be sanitized and replaced after each class. • Although social distancing is at 1 metre, our aim is to keep it at 2 metres so please be aware of this.
• The studio will be kept well ventilated with internal doors open and all windows open. It may therefore, be cooler than usual so please be aware you may need to wear layers.
• Due to restrictions on the number of pupils and teachers allowed in our studios at the same time, our classes are now severely restricted meaning we have less places per class available. All Fees for the coming Half Term MUST be paid prior to the start of the first class in that half term. This is something that we have been able to be quite flexible on in the past however, we will no longer be able to do this due to the knock-on effects of the pandemic.
• The building has been segregated into different zones to ensure the relevant cleaning processes can be adhered to.
• The class teacher responsible for teaching the Drama class will be wearing a face mask whilst teaching. Pupils will be required to face themselves in different directions when taking the class and there will be no shouting.
• Singing can take part in the studio, students will face different directions when singing sessions are taking place. we will also be offering singing sessions on Zoom
• Classes will be (currently) strictly limited to 6 students per class, however. Class numbers can increase as soon as Government/Industry guidelines are announced regarding social distancing.
• We ask that all persons coming to a class bring as little as needed as there will be a one-way flow of traffic throughout. As parents we ask that coats, bags etc. are taken away with you when dropping your child off and bring back upon collection. Water bottles will be needed and each person will be able to place these on the floor at the edge of their box.
• Music for all classes will be played at a minimum level to discourage any shouting.
• Any student wishing to use pom-poms for cheer classes will be required either: to bring their own or purchase new sterilized ones from All Sorts. It will then be the responsibility of that student to bring and take away each week. All other equipment used for student development for example Mats and weights will be sanitized after each use. The stage has been split into two one side for equipment needing sanitizing and the other for equipment which has been sanitized. It will be the teacher’s responsibility to sanitize and issue.
• All Dance & Fitness classes will be structured as follows to ensure there is no high-level energy
10 Minute Warm up
5 Minute Break/Drink
10 Minute Walk Through Routine
5 Minute Break/Drink
10 Minute Dance Through Routine
• All areas strictly out of bounds have been taped with Red/White hazard tape and must be adhered to always.
• If for any reason you will be late picking up a child from class the child will remain on a socially distancing sign until you arrive. You must make yourself known by queuing on the socially distancing hearts, at the entry point and the child will be released at an appropriate moment at the exit point.
We appreciate that this is not ideal but it is a temporary measure.
Everyone has been through a tough time this year and we feel it is important to rebuild some positivity, have some fun, and get everyone back to classes and living again.
We are continuing with our successful Zoom online classes will still be continuing for the unforeseeable future We will provide more information as it becomes available but rest assured, we will be maintaining the safest environment possible so that you all feel safe.
All Sorts of Performing Arts cannot be held responsible for any account of transmission of this disease having put the necessary procedures in place to reduce the risk. All procedures will be reviewed in accordance with government guidelines.
All Sorts of Performing Arts are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.