WE ARE REOPENING!
All Sorts of Performing Arts COVID-19 new procedures for group classes and private lessons Recommencing 25th July.
So, the time has come to reopen our doors to you all and get back to classes. Things will be the same but with some slightly different measures in place for the safety of our customers and staff.
We have been busy over the last few weeks carrying out a risk assessment, deep cleaning the studio,and have a new entry and exit policy creating better social distancing.
Measures in place:
• If you or any family member have symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT attend any of our classes or private lessons.
• Arrive 5 minutes before your lesson and where possible arrive ready dressed and prepared for class.
• A new entry and exit policy. You will enter the building via the office entrance and leave by the waiting room exit creating a better flow of foot traffic.
• Upon arriving for classes we ask that you wait on the social distancing green hearts until called into the building one by one.
• Upon arrival anyone entering the building will have their temperature taken by our laser beam thermometer. These temperatures will be recorded in a class register book. One book per class.
• You are not required to wear a mask for your lesson. However, if there are changes to this we will make you aware.
• All classes will have a 10 minute gap between them for turnaround. Please help us by not loitering and collecting any students promptly. Where Studio 2 is in use there will be staggered start/finish times to allow for cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
• Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance and exit points. We ask that everyone use the hand sanitizer upon entry and when exiting.
• After hand sanitizing students will be directed to a number in the waiting area (this will also be recorded in the class log book). They will remain on this number until directed, by their teacher to enter the studio. They will then move to the corresponding numbered box within the studio (socially distancing at all times) and keep within this box throughout the class.
• At the end of each session students will be directed to a social distance sign (corresponding to their box number) in order for them to be released from each class.
• Minimum toilet use. Only one person will be allowed a toilet break at any one time. Please keep toilet use to a minimum so that constant cleaning can take place. Only one toilet at the entrance and exit points will be in operation.
• Payment. We will be operating a cashless policy. Payments can be made by BACS (details provided at the bottom of each invoice) or Via the Pingit App
• Parents. For children’s classes and private lessons can we ask that only one accompanying adult brings them? We ask that while waiting, that you wait in the car as the waiting room will not be available.
• Our teachers are on a non-touch policy and will be social distancing while teaching both adults and children.
• Should first aid need to be administered the first aider will be wearing a disposable apron, face shield and disposable gloves. The First Aid Gel pack will be placed on a table by the exit to the studio and will be sanitized and replaced after each class.
• Although social distancing is at 1 metre, our aim is to keep it at 2 metres so please be aware of this.
• The studio will be kept well ventilated with internal doors open and all windows open. It may therefore be cooler than usual so please be aware you may need to wear layers.
• Due to restrictions on the amount of pupils and teachers allowed in our studio’s at the same time,our classes are now severely restricted meaning we have less places per class available. All Fees for the coming Half Term MUST be paid prior to the start of the first class in that half term. This is something that we have been able to be quite flexible on in the past however, we will no longer be able to do this due to the knock on effects of the pandemic.
• The building has been segregated into different zones to ensure the relevant cleaning processes can be adhered to.
• The class teacher responsible for teaching the Drama class will be wearing a face mask whilst teaching. Pupils will be required to face themselves in different directions when taking the class and there will be no shouting.
• No singing will be taking place within the studio. For any classes requiring this sessions will take place on Zoom until further guidance has been received by Government.
• Classes will be (currently) strictly limited to 4 students per class however, in the case of Mini Movers and Mini All Sorts this will be limited to 2 students per class as parents will need to be in attendance too. Class numbers can increase as soon as Government guidelines are announce with regard to social distancing.
• We ask that all persons coming to a class bring as little as needed as there will be a one way flow of traffic throughout. As parents we ask that coats, bags etc. are taken away with you when dropping your child off and bring back upon collection. Water bottles will be needed and each person will be able to place these on the floor at the edge of their box.
• Music for all classes will be played at a minimum level in order to discourage any shouting.
• Any student wishing to use pom-poms for cheer classes will be required either: to bring their own or purchase new sterilized ones from All Sorts.
It will then be the responsibility of that student to bring and take away each week. All other equipment used for student development for example Mats and weights will be sanitized after each use. The stage has been split into two one side for equipment needing sanitizing and the other for equipment which has been sanitized. It will be the teacher’s responsibility to sanitize and issue.
• All Dance & Fitness classes will be structured as follows to ensure there is no high level energy
o 10 Minute Warm up
o 5 Minute Break/Drink
o 10 Minute Walk Through Routine
o 5 Minute Break/Drink
o 10 Minute Dance Through Routine
• All areas strictly out of bounds have been taped with Red/White hazard tape and must be adhered to at all times.
• If for any reason you will be late picking up a child from class the child will remain on a socially distancing sign until you arrive. You must make yourself known by queuing on the socially distancing hearts, at the entry point and the child will be released at an appropriate moment at the exit point.
We are already have bookings for children who were not able to take their medal tests in April. And are offering a summer school 24th – 28th August.
We appreciate that this isn’t ideal but it’s a temporary measure. Everyone’s been through a tough time this year and we feel it’s important to rebuild some positivity, have some fun, and get everyone back to classes and living again.
We are continuing with our successful Zoom on line classes will still be continuing for the unforeseeable future
We will provide more information as it becomes available but rest assured, we will be maintaining the safest environment possible so that you all feel safe and happy to come back to us. We can’t wait to see you all again!
Prior to attending your first session please confirm to email@example.com that you have read and understood the above information and adhere to our guidelines. The subject heading must include ‘waiver agreement’ without this waiver you will not be permitted to secure a place in any class.
All Sorts of Performing Arts can not be held responsible for any account of transmission of this disease having put the necessary procedures in place to reduce the risk. All procedures will be reviewed in accordance with government guidelines
All Sorts of Performing Arts are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognize our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.